Front-end developer at aFrogleap
Are you an ambitious and experienced Front end Developer? Do you enjoy working in a creative and dynamic environment? We are aFrogleap, an innovative digital agency in Amsterdam. We build complex yet intuitive experiences that actually matter. Interested? We are currently looking for an experienced Front end Developer to strengthen our development team.
As a Front end Developer, you’ll translate clients’ needs into customized solutions, while keeping in mind the constraints of different of devices. You’re involved in challenging projects for Vodafone, O2, Covadem and other clients within our holding, Merkle. As each of our clients has different needs, you’ll work on a diverse range of products. You’ll be part of an agile Scrum team with talented developers, designers, strategists and product owners.
- 5+ years of programming experience
- A solid understanding of the full SPA development cycle
- Strong support for cross-browser/cross-platform development
You know how to use…
- ES6+ with object-oriented programming
- React / React Native
- Responsive design principles
- Testing Frameworks to test your own code
- Git flow
- CI/CD for automation
- Comfortable with spoken and written English, allowing you to communicate confidently within an international team
- Analytical, flexible, stress-resistant and solution-oriented
- A highly motivated team-player
- Motivated to work in an agile/Scrum development environment
Working at aFrogleap means working in an informal environment with enthusiastic young people, short communication lines, and little hierarchy. We believe work can be fun and should give you purpose. That’s why we constantly share our knowledge and experience to help each other grow. You can count on a competitive salary, 8 percent holiday money, 27 vacation days, and compensation for your travel and phone costs. We have a drink on Friday afternoons, we relax with a game of table soccer and we regularly organize fun activities with the team, such as boat trips on the Amsterdam canals!