iOS developer at Egeniq
Egeniq is growing steadily and we’re ready to add another person to our development team. We are currently looking for an iOS (and, with it of course, watchOS & tvOS) developer. More than skills or experience, we value passion for technology and in this case iOS in particular. You should be able to explain why you love programming and/or iOS, why you do what you do and how you think this could help us in our iOS projects.
Please note that we are a remote team, which means you will be working from home. Our team is distributed across the globe.
WHO WE ARE LOOKING FOR:
- You’re not just a programmer, you are a software engineer – and you understand why this makes a difference.
- You’ve learned something you didn’t know before in the past 7 days.
- You often share your knowledge with others in one way or another.
- When you build something awesome, you take pride in your work.
- You have an urge to create things, thinker with stuff, or to write useful software.
WHAT WE CAN OFFER YOU:
- We do awesome things. If you know us, you may already know this.
- We have been building apps for over half a decade, and our team is still learning every single day. We aim to constantly improve our processes and techniques and want you to take part in shaping Egeniq’s future.
- We treat developers well. Our management has a technical background. We know what works and what doesn’t.
- We value knowledge, and will help you gain more of it.
- The Gadget Kit: We’ll supply you with a MacBook Pro, a 5K display and all the devices you need for development.
WHAT WE EXPECT FROM YOU:
- You master at least one programming language.
- You have completed a computer science or other relevant study.
- You are a sponge. You absorb knowledge. Knowledge is an energy source to you.
- You have a passion for programming.
- You are talented, and able to demonstrate that.
DO YOU RECOGNIZE YOURSELF IN THIS POSITION?
Then don’t hesitate to contact us!
Send us your CV and motivation and we’ll be in touch.
APPLY FOR THIS JOB