Apps Consultant, Gaming and Apps at Google
- Experience in market/consumer research and direct experience with spreadsheet software and statistical tools/languages.
- Experience using SQL to extract and manipulate data and another programming/scripting languages such as R and Python.
- Experience working with performance marketing and Google digital advertising products (e.g., Google Ads, Admob, Google Analytics, etc.).
- Experience with data integrations via APIs/SDKs.
- Experience working with Google solutions (e.g., Google Ads, AdMob, Firebase, BigQuery, etc.).
- Experience building data visualization solutions and presenting important insights to C-level audiences.
- Excellent presentation skills.
- Fluency with mobile gaming and apps business models, value chains and competitive landscape, including third-party app analytics platforms and privacy-related changes.
- Capable of independently managing client relationships (i.e. Business Management consultation experience).
About the job
Businesses that partner with Google come in all shapes, sizes and market caps, and no one Google advertising solution works for all. Your knowledge of online media, communication skills, and analytical how new and existing businesses grow. Using your relationship-building skills, you provide Google-caliber client service, research and market analysis. You anticipate how decisions are made, persistently explore and uncover the business needs of Google’s key clients, and understand how our range of product offerings can grow their business. Working with them, you set the vision and the strategy for how their advertising can reach thousands of users.
The Northern European Gaming and Apps team is on a mission to supercharge the growth of the gaming and app developers in the region. We work with some of the most advanced clients with a poor collaborative attitude.
As an Apps Consultant, you’ll conduct exploratory analysis and in-depth modelling on data, translating data-driven insights into concrete business recommendations. You will act as a thought leader for the team with your in-depth knowledge of our products and the broader measurement landscape of apps. You’ll identify insights, package them, and share them with the customer as a trusted advisor. As you discover insights with customers, you’ll also work with different ways to scale this process to other relevant customers that can benefit from the same approach, for example, by building strategies, narratives, templates, and scripts. You’ll also brainstorm, develop and refine compelling, customized sector analysis and opportunity forecasts, then present them or deliver them to the sales teams before client-facing meetings.
Our Large Customer Sales teams partner closely with many of the world’s biggest advertisers and agencies to develop digital solutions that build businesses and brands. We enjoy a bird’s-eye view of the massive transformation as advertising shifts to mobile and online platforms. As a result, we’re uniquely situated to help shape how companies grow their businesses in the digital age. We advise clients on Google’s broad range of products across search, video and mobile to help them connect instantly and seamlessly with their audiences.
- Develop intelligent, integrated, research-based marketing collateral and presentations. Acquire and share in-depth knowledge of the advertising industry, its landscape, client products, and critical business challenges.
- Utilize measurement tools to add relevant, trustworthy data to presentations and proposals alongside managing the delivery of core strategic planning processes (e.g., annual planning and global business updates).
- Use comprehensive knowledge of Google’s products to align them with clients marketing objectives and advocate the wider strategic opportunities about Google Ads and other solutions.
- Please work with the team and client stakeholders to help them understand how Google data can be paired with their internal business intelligence to improve marketing performance.
- Act as an expert in Google’s App Measurement products and the external measurement ecosystem, including the impact of App Ads Privacy on Google and our client’s business.