Mobile Developer Android at InnoValor
InnoValor is a fast-growing fintech company that is conquering the world wide market with the award-winning SaaS identity verification solution ReadID. For further development of ReadID we are looking for an Android Developer for at least 32 hours a week. We welcome applications in Dutch or English.
- Continuously improve and add to our ReadID SDK for Android, both MRZ and NFC functionalities;
- Develop for the public ReadID demo app for the Play Store;
- Develop for our ready-to-use / white-label apps;
- You are an expert Java developer;
- Contribute to our API documentation and automated testing;
- Integrate SDKs of technology partners that have supplementary products, such as facial recognition;
- Contribute to the roadmap for ReadID;
- Work with and for customers from all over the world.
What do we expect?
- A university (MSc) or applied university/college (HBO/BSc) degree in Computer Science, Software Engineering, Computer Security or similar;
- Experience developing native Android apps and a solid mobile development background in Android and common libraries;
- Knowledge in Android Studio and Jetpack libraries, build variants and related resource management, Proguard, App packaging (APK/AAB), app signing and Google Play Store, Git, Jira and Jenkins.
- You speak English, and preferably Dutch as well;
- You write clean code and you are quality minded;
- You are security minded;
- The position is open to medior and senior candidates.
- Nice to have: Experience with cross-platform frameworks such Cordova, Xamarin or React Native, since our customers sometimes use these, as well as Renderscript or Kotlin
As an Android Developer you will be joining our multinational highly skilled team of developers that cover various disciplines and technologies. Although each developer brings his or her own perspectives and specialities, we consider development a joint effort. We belief that close cooperation is the key to a high quality product offering. Our developers take pride in contributing to a product offering with impact on society. Cooperation is facilitated by our friendly working environment and flat and informal local based structure. Ideas for solutions are brought to the table by everyone and jointly discussed and explored. Furthermore, we have a very diverse and multinational customer base with their specific (technological) challenges, hence never a dull moment.
Note that next to Android Developers, we are also hiring iOS Developers and Java Server developers. We don’t apply strict role boundaries, but fit roles and activities to personal skills and competences. A mixed function profile combining more roles is certainly an option.