InnoValor is a fast-growing tech company that is conquering the worldwide market with the award-winning SaaS identity verification solution ReadID. For further development of ReadID we are looking for a Senior iOS Developer for at least 32 hours a week. We welcome applications in Dutch or English.
- Develop our ReadID SDK for iOS, both MRZ and NFC functionalities;
- Develop demo apps to demonstrate ReadID to potential customers;
- Develop for the public ReadID demo app for the App Store;
- Develop for our ready-to-use / white-label apps;
- Help our junior iOS developers grow;
- Use the latest technology. We are on the latest Swift version. We use SwiftUI and Combine;
- Contribute to our API documentation and automated testing;
- Integrate SDKs of technology partners that have supplementary products, such as facial recognition;
- Contribute to the roadmap for ReadID;
- Work with and for customers from all over the world.
What do we expect?
- Experience developing native iOS apps;
- A university (MSc) or applied university/college (HBO/BSc) degree in Computer Science, Software Engineering, Computer Security or similar;
- You speak English;
- A solid mobile development background in Android and/or iOS with at least 5 years of experience;
- You write clean code and you are quality minded;
- You are security minded;
- Nice to have: Experience with cross-platform frameworks such Cordova, Xamarin or React Native, since our customers sometimes use these, experience with Metal, UX design.
As an iOS Developer you will be joining our multinational highly skilled team of developers that cover various disciplines and technologies. Although each developer brings his or her own perspectives and specialities, we consider development a joint effort. We belief that close cooperation is the key to a high quality product offering. Our developers take pride in contributing to a product offering with impact on society. Cooperation is facilitated by our friendly working environment and flat and informal local based structure. Ideas for solutions are brought to the table by everyone and jointly discussed and explored. Furthermore, we have a very diverse and multinational customer base with their specific (technological) challenges, hence never a dull moment.
Note that next to iOS Developers, we are also hiring a Security Officer, a Security Engineer, a Cloud Architect, Android Developers and Java Server developers. We don’t apply strict role boundaries, but fit roles and activities to personal skills and competences. A mixed function profile combining more roles is certainly an option.
What we offer
You will be part of our highly-skilled team in an informal working environment
- Work-life balance is important, so flexible working hours and working from home
- Social activities if you like
- Collaboration is at the heart of our work
- Competitive salary and a performance based reward
- 28 holidays and option to extend
- High-end laptop (MacBook Pro) and iPhone
- Opportunities for growth and education
- Good pension scheme paid by employer
About InnoValor & ReadID
InnoValor is a fast-growing tech company that is conquering the worldwide market with the award-winning SaaS identity verification solution ReadID (www.readid.com).
ReadID is the world’s first and leading smartphone identity verification technology. We have renowned clients, such as banks (ING, Rabobank, Aion, ASB), government organisations (police, UK Home Office) and trusted service providers (Itsme, Digidentity, SK). ReadID enables our customers to read and check passports, driving licenses and identity cards. The NFC chip of the identity document is read via the NFC antenna on the smartphone (Android and iOS). Check www.readid.com for more information about ReadID, demo videos and the free demo app.
Our head office is located in Enschede. For more information please contact Henny de Vos – +31 6 51762319 – firstname.lastname@example.org
Do you want to join our team as an iOS Developer? Then please contact us!