Senior .NET Developer at Park Now
Wanted: Senior .NET Developer excited to shape the future of mobility!
We love cities. And we’re doing something to make our cities healthier, cleaner and more liveable. How? By providing parking solutions that are simple, quick and effortless. Today, PARK NOW is the world’s leading provider of on-demand mobile payments for on- and off-street parking. We make life easier for more than 17,000,000 drivers in over 700 cities in Europe.
About the role
You will be responsible for the technical design, development, and maintenance of (parts of) the entire multi-tier web applications (C#, ASP.NET).
- You will work together with your colleagues on improving the architecture to ensure that our products and services are of high quality and perform as our customers expect;
- You will know everything about the interfaces with various other applications and systems and stay tuned with important developments in the technical environment.
- A track record of at least 5 years of software development and you know how to set up, execute and successfully complete a project.
- Experienced in Microsoft .net stack, design patterns, and SOLID principles.
- In-depth knowledge of REST APIs.
- Hands-on experience with continuous delivery & continuous integration and have seen/worked with continuous deployment.
- You think and speak Cloud solutions, microservices, and familiar with one or more of these cloud platforms (AWS, Azure, or google cloud).
- Proficiency in relational databases and familiarity with No-SQL databases.
- Experience with Agile development methodologies.
- Helpful, believer of continuous improvement, work in teams, together, responsible together to deliver.
- Passion for what you do
Want to be part of a dynamic fast-growing scale-up and global, urban mobility leader? Yes! Want to make an impact? Yes!
We offer a lot of autonomy and room to develop your talents. We know our people are at their best when they enjoy a good work-life balance, which we fully support. You can expect great employment benefits, including a mobility plan, weekly bootcamps, monthly massages, lunch, Friday beers and snacks, daily fresh fruit, fun team events and much more!
PARK NOW. We are driven to improve. Come join the ride!