Wanted: Senior .NET Developer (with experience) to shape a future of mobility!
We love cities. And we’re doing something to make our cities healthier, cleaner and more liveable. How? By providing parking solutions that are simple, quick and effortless. Today, PARK NOW is the world’s leading provider of on-demand mobile payments for on- and off-street parking. We make life easier for more than 17,000,000 drivers in over 700 cities in Europe.
About the role
We are looking for a talented, proactive, enthusiastic and highly experienced .NET developer who will help us develop clean, high-performance code that facilitates and inspires over 10 million customers.
As a Senior Developer, you are a member of a passionate group of front-end, back-end and mobile developers, responsible for the technical design, development and maintenance of the multi-tier web applications, interfaces, and microservices of PARK NOW.
You will have the opportunity to produce high-load scalable solutions, build and contribute and design frameworks, and improve the development life-cycle process according to the best agile practices.
You will be part of a learning culture, where teamwork and collaboration are encouraged, excellence is rewarded, and diversity is respected and valued.
- Review code from other devs and be responsible for the quality thereof
- Drive the team to technical excellence
- Strive for optimisation and automation of the software lifecycle process
- Spread knowledge and experience through regular (chapter meet) presentations and demo’s
- Mentor/coach junior developers and conduct interviews for new candidates
- Stay up-to-date with relevant technical trends, patterns, practices, frameworks, tools and technologies
- Think up solutions and translate solutions into modern, clean and efficient designs
- Develop new software, maintain and improve existing software, and solve bugs
- Break down complex requirements into atomic pieces of development work
- Estimate and plan work together with the team
- Create excellent technical documentation (preferably in UML, ArchiMate)
- Troubleshoot and debug complex and distributed systems
- Participate in deployments as deployer
- Suggest new patterns, practices, frameworks, tools and technologies in order to improve our software or services
- You are an expert in designing and developing applications
- You are an expert in software development patterns and practices
- You have a deep understanding of- and are very experienced in all facets of software development
- You always strive for producing clean and efficient code
- You have a clear and genuine interest in technological trends, tools and technologies
- You have a passionate approach to software development, with a desire to push boundaries
- You have excellent verbal and written communication skills
- You know how to handle stress
- You work hard
- You like to laugh and have fun with your colleagues
- You are fair and honest to others
- Receiving and giving feedback is familiar to you and you’re cool with it
- Experience with enterprise billing and payment processes and systems is an advantage
Want to be part of a dynamic fast-growing scale-up and global, urban mobility leader? Yes! Want to make an impact? Yes!
We offer a lot of autonomy and room to develop your talents. We know our people are at their best when they enjoy a good work-life balance, which we fully support. You can expect great employment benefits, including a mobility plan, weekly bootcamps, monthly massages, lunch, Friday beers and snacks, daily fresh fruit, fun team events and much more!
PARK NOW. We are driven to improve. Come join the ride!