Terms and Conditions Appril Festivaladmin2022-05-09T09:46:53+00:00
Terms and Conditions Appril Festival
1. These Standard Terms and Conditions Visitors (the “Terms”) apply to every Visitor of the apprilfestival, or other events organized by appril BV (the “Organiser”), whose office is at the Nieuwpoortkade 2a, 1055 RX Amsterdam, The Netherlands.
2. Any natural or legal person who attends or intends to attend the apprilfestival either as a visitor, exhibitor, organizer, supplier or in any other capacity is defined as a “Visitor”.
3. Visitors obtain an entrance ticket to the apprilfestival (“Entrance Ticket”) by completing the online registration or by purchasing an Entrance Ticket at the location of the apprilfestival. The Organiser may at its sole discretion accept or refuse any Visitor. By completing the online registration or purchasing an Entrance Ticket, the Visitor accepts the applicability of these Terms.
4. Organiser reserves the right to deny admission to the apprilfestival if it finds that the Visitor has an invalid or false application or ticket.
5. Visitors are obliged at all times, upon request, to show their admission ticket to officials of Organiser or its representatives who are recognizable as such. The admission ticket should in any event be shown by the Visitor when entering (or re-entering) the apprilfestival.
6. Visitors will not be entitled to refund from Organiser of the Entrance Ticket or any other form of compensation if (i) their Entrance Ticket has been lost or stolen; and/or (ii) the apprilfestival to which the Entrance Tickets confers the right of attendance does not take place for reasons not imputable to Organiser. Organiser will not refund tickets that are not used by Visitors for any reason whatsoever.
7. Before, during and after the apprilfestival, Visitors should not act in a manner contrary to public order, morality or the rules or propriety resulting from the nature of the apprilfestival. By purchasing an Entrance Ticket to the apprilfestival, Visitors agree to comply with all directors and instructions given by officials of Organiser or its representatives who are recognizable as such and to comply with the health and safety provisions and other rules put in place by the Organiser or the apprilfestival venue. If, in the reasonable opinion of an official of the Organiser, Visitors act in a manner contrary to these standards, directors or instructions, they may be denied further access to the apprilfestival, without having the right to a refund of the price of their Entrance Ticket or of other costs.
8. All Attendees, Visitors, Speakers, Sponsors and Volunteers at apprilfestival or other events organized by appril BV, are required to agree with the following code of conduct. Organisers will enforce this code throughout the event. We expect cooperation from all participants to help ensure a safe environment for everybody. For more information please go to: http://confcodeofconduct.com/
9. The Organiser reserves the right to make or commission video and/or sound recordings of a apprilfestival at which Visitors are present. A Visitor may not object for reasons of copyright or on other grounds to the use of his/her portrait/likeness when such recordings are published.
10. The Organiser reserves the right, due to unforeseen circumstances, to alter the: content; location; timetable; speakers; venue; and/or other technical or administrative details in respect of the apprilfestival. The Organiser will use its best endeavours to provide Visitors with notice of any such alterations.
11. Visitors may transfer their ticket to another individual within the same company or group of companies provided that the recipient of the ticket would have been eligible to purchase the ticket at the price that was paid for it. No refund will be issued.
12. Visitors attend the apprilfestival at their own expense and risk. The Organiser will not be liable for any loss or damage resulting from any failure in the fulfilment of its obligations in connection with the apprilfestival or from any wrongful act towards the Visitor, except in the case of intent or gross negligence on the part of the Organiser or its executive subordinates. If the Organiser is required to compensate any loss incurred by the Visitor, the compensation will in no event exceed the total purchase price of the Entrance Ticket or the relevant Entrance Tickets in case liability occurs in respect of more than one ticket.
13. To the maximum extent permitted by law, neither the Organiser nor any of its directors, employees or other representatives will be liable for any of the following losses or damage (howsoever arising and whether such losses were foreseeable or not): loss of profit; loss of revenue; loss of business or opportunity; loss of reputation or goodwill; and/or any indirect, consequential or special loss; whether arising in connection with the apprilfestival or the provision of services to Visitors.
14. Nothing in these terms and conditions shall exclude the Organiser’s liability for (i) death or personal injury as a result of its negligence; (ii) fraud or fraudulent misrepresentation; or (iii) any liability that cannot be limited or excluded by law.
15. We don’t allow Companies or Visitors who attend the apprilfestival to active recruiting of the attendees of the apprilfestival. If so, the Organiser may at its sole discretion refuse and remove any Visitor or company.
16. appril.bv is allowd to refuse Recruiting Companies to purchase a ticket for the apprilfestival up front.
17. If any provision in these Terms is declared void by a court with jurisdiction or otherwise regarded as non-binding, that provision shall be interpreted in such a manner that the conflict or invalidity is reversed. The other provisions in these Terms shall remain in full force in that case.
18. Deviations from these Terms may be agreed only in writing and shall apply only once they have been explicitly confirmed to Visitor in writing by a legally authorized representative of Organiser.
19. Organiser reserves the right to amend these Terms at any moment. Once the new terms enter into force, they will replace all previous standers terms and conditions for visitors, unless expressly indicated otherwise by Organiser.
20. These Terms and any dispute or claim arising out of or in connection with these Terms or their subject matter, shall be governed and construed in all respects in accordance with the laws of the Netherlands. Any and all disputes that may arise in Amsterdam, the Netherlands.
21. VAT: Under EU VAT regulation delegates may be required to pay VAT on a conference taking place within the EU. Depending on their VAT status and VAT deduction right, delegates may be entitled to reclaim the VAT due. In conjunction with Tax Back International VAT Reclaim, the world’s leading VAT recovery organisation, you can make a significant reduction on your attendance costs.
22. Data Protection: By entering your details in the online registration form, you agree to allow appril BV and companies associated with the event to contact you (by mail, email, telephone or fax) regarding relevant products or services. If at any time you no longer wish to (i) receive anything from appril, or (ii) receive anything from appril BV or (iii) to have your data made available to third parties, please write to appril BV, Nieuwpoortkade 2a, 1055 RX Amsterdam, The Netherlands or email firstname.lastname@example.org.