We’re happy that this year we can organize a live Appdevcon event again. A conference full of inspiring sessions on app development. From June 21 – 24 we expect over 500 app enthusiasts to visit our conference in Amsterdam.
This year we have a partnership with the Appril Festival which is held on the same date in the same venue. A ticket always gives access to sessions of either event, so whether you are an app developer, designer, product owner or app marketeer, you’ll find sessions that are relevant for you, from renowned speakers such as Graham Lee, Ellen Shapiro and Michael Flarup.
In-depth full-day workshops / masterclasses
Half day hands-on tutorial sessions
Appdevcon / Appril conference day
- Date: June 24, 2022
- Location: Pathé Amsterdam Noord
- Topics: 40 sessions in a wide range of topics covering best practices & architecture, design and product ownership, iOS/Swift in depth, Android/Kotlin in depth and future/advanced tech.
- Schedule link: Friday
Tickets are available for the whole 4 days or for individual days. Some workshops are coon fully booked, so don’t wait too long with ticket purchases!
A few words from our sponsors
Sponsors allow us to keep ticket prices low and conference quality high. Visit their websites to find out what they have to offer to Appdevcon attendees!
Gold Sponsor – Firebase
At Firebase, our mission is to help mobile and web developers succeed – whether they’re a fast growing startup or a global enterprise. We bring together tools, Google products, and cloud services across an app’s journey under one platform. Through Firebase, developers can get their app up and running quickly and securely with fully managed backend infrastructure.
To get started with Firebase, check our documentation. To stay up to date on Firebase news and content, connect with us on Twitter.
Silver Sponsor – Bitrise
Bitrise enables developers to build and operate the best mobile apps possible: their mobile-first features help you build, test and deploy faster and more efficiently. They do this by operating the world’s most popular mobile CI/CD platform and Mobile DevOps tooling, but also by investing heavily into integrating with the services, products and processes that app developers know and love. Bitrise’s Step Library currently counts over 350+ integrations and is growing rapidly.
The best parts:
- Bitrise is constantly trying to ease the challenges of mobile development. For example, by simplifying code signing.
- You can track and accelerate your build and test performance with their monitoring tool, Build Insights
- The upcoming general availability of M1 and their updated Linux machines will make your builds run faster than ever
- Bitrise provides developers with new Xcode versions for their iOS builds faster than any other CI/CD platform
- Sounds interesting? Meet the Bitrise team at their AppDevCon 2022 booth to discuss the future of mobile development!