Do you go to sleep at night and get up in the morning thinking about Android? Is your day incomplete without at least one fun moment of solving somebody’s problem with an Android app? Then we are on the same wavelength. We work remotely, which means most of us work from home. Also, some of our clients need someone to be on-site for one day per sprint or per week. This is an ideal combination of flexible work hours and sufficient client interaction.
This is you
- You are an experienced software engineer—not just a programmer. You understand why this is an important difference.
- You like to share your knowledge and you’re eager to learn from others.
- You make cool stuff that you are proud of.
- Tech stack like Kotlin, Java, Android Studio, Gradle and JetPack Compose? Piece of cake for you!
This is what you’ll do at Egeniq
- With the designing, development and release of new solutions, you’ll make a real difference.
- Work in a cross-functional agile team.
- Impact the success of products developed by thousands of users.
- Explore, understand and help to solve the challenges of mobile developers.
- Help others automate their everyday tasks.
- You’ll work with the Gadget Kit: MacBook Pro, 27” 5k display and all of the devices that you need for the apps that you are going to make.
This is what we expect from you
- If we have any questions about Android, we can come to you.
- You know the ins and outs of at least one programming language.
- You have a degree in the field of IT or computer science.
- You are talented and passionate. Especially about app development. And you are not afraid to show it!
- You have an agile mindset and a strong focus on problem-solving.
- You are able to define and communicate technical and design requirements.
- You love to work in a team and you know how to show it.
This is Egeniq
At Egeniq, you will work in a relaxed and pleasant atmosphere with more than 35 people who share your passion. With plenty of cool wearables and gadgets, and digital nomads co-operating as a team. Who wouldn’t want that? Now and then, we meet at the office or see each other in a relaxed setting during one of our yearly events (Christmas and summer!).
Could you see yourself in this role?
Please contact us. Send us your CV and motivation via firstname.lastname@example.org and we will get back to you as soon as possible.