Facts Appdevcon & Apprilfestival
Since 2012 Appdevcon and apprilfestival are the biggest leading communities about app development in the Netherlands. We organize a festival and a conference and together attract over 750 professionals from the app industry.
We are here:
To inspire, showcase great apps, teach about best practices and connect professionals within the appindustry. Our goal is to leverage the European app industry to a higher level.
What we do during our events:
Delegates learn from best practices, listen to inspiring keynote speakers, participate in interactive sessions, meet successful professionals from the industry and discover how ideas become reality.
Our target audience:
Appdevcon mainly targets app developers: all levels, working with App Technology: Android, iOS, Windows, Web & TV. We also offer content for lead developers, team leads and architects.
The apprilfestival is there for all professionals in the app industry: decision-makers, app-makers, designers, product managers and marketeers building the App Economy.
Audience demographics previous editions
appdevcon: 350- 450 visitors
- 80% Developers
- 10% Software Architects
- 5% IT Project Managers
- 5% other IT
appril festival: 325-425 visitors
- 30% Developers
- 10% Designers
- 26% IT Project Managers, CTO’s and Consultants,
- 9% marketeers
- 25% other IT
Our Partners are able to connect with their target audience during 4 stages:
- Pre-Festival : From the moment you become partner till the month of March/April
- During our festival : 3-4 days conference & Festival 2019
- Post- festival : Aftercare visitors, watch sessions online
- 365 days : Online exposure until we start organising the 2020 edition
And 4 levels:
- Lead generation : Receive opt-in e-mail addresses of our festival attendees
- Exposure and visibility : Online on the website, newsletters and offline during the event
- You are an influencer : Share your expertise at the conference and during the festival
- Dinners & drinks : We have room for lots of Networking
Our new goals for 2019:
After building a festival fanbase we focus on building a bigger and stronger online community. We will bring more Content, News and Showcases, Live recording of the sessions at the festival and we offer a new Job board.
Join us now!
We know the channels. We have done this before so meet with app developers, designers and professionals within the App Economy. Increase and Exhibit your technology, cool organization and work on actual brand recognition. Become a sponsor and benefit from our own multi-media marketing campaign.