It is with great regret that this morning we had to decide to postpone Appdevcon 2020 to September (new dates: 15-18 September 2020). Until today we planned to just make the best of it but with the current speed of events, it’s just not feasible to continue to focus on next week. Despite the governments recommendation that events may proceed as planned, we believe it’s in everyone’s best interest if we don’t put people at risk.
Already purchased tickets will remain valid for September. If however you would rather be refunded, we offer a full refund of your ticket. (In that case, please forward the invoice or ticket to firstname.lastname@example.org indicate that you want a refund). We hope that people will stay with us until September, but of course we understand if people rather cancel their ticket.
I would like to thank our speakers who have been very supportive throughout this process, offering to do their session remotely when their companies imposed travel restrictions, or even covering each others sessions. We hope to keep as many speakers on board for September.
We’re sorry for the inconvenience, and we thank you for supporting our conference and hopefully see you in September.
Ivo and the Appdevcon team