It’s a bird.. It’s a plane… It’s Machine Learning!
In this workshop you’ll be introduced to the wonderful world of Machine Learning for apps!
We will give you some insights on how we implemented machine learning in a real life app and show you how to build your own app powered by some machine learning gasoline.
At the end of day you have at least one actual image recognition app that is gonna tell you if it’s a bird, a plane or maybe superman? ;-)
So, what will we tell you?
- Introduction to Machine Learning and the concept behind it.
- Going hands-on with Core ML from Apple
- Going hands-on with TensorFlow from Google.
- Host your model in the cloud with Firebase.
- Build mobile app with image recognition by using your camera.
Speaker: Ennio Brands
Technical Director at Move4Mobile
Date: 14 April 2019
Time: 13:30 - 17:00
Google iOS Machine Learning
Speaker: Rogier van den Brink
iOS Developer at Incentro