Efficient UI testing of Android projects – Part 1
Mobile apps are growing. They become more complex and require more testing. It means that it is time to integrate fast and stable automated tests into your project.
In this workshop, we will learn how to test applications efficiently:
- How to create fast and stable UI tests?
- How to verify/interact with components from View Tree (traditional approach of building Android apps) and Node Tree (Jetpack Compose approach)
- How to test application which includes both methods of building UI (traditional and Jetpack Compose approaches)
- How to share test code between local and instrumentation tests
- How to split test cases into different scopes
Speaker: Alex Zhukovich
Senior Android developer at Backbase
Date: 22 June 2022
Time: 09:00 - 12:30